Global learning offers excellent teaching opportunities to those working for academies and schools in the UK. If your school hasn’t adopted the global learning model, the information on this page will help to highlight the benefits for both students and teachers.We can show you a better understanding of the concept and how it could assist in teaching Geography and improve the student’s knowledge of world issues. Global learning can have an incredibly positive impact on a pupil’s engagement, knowledge, values, and skills.
The benefits of global learning for pupils
There are many benefits that pupils at primary schools or academies in the UK will receive when teachers use the global learning technique. Below are just some of the major benefits students will attain when schools and teachers focus on this method.
- Students will become more engaged in their lessons when learning geography and related subjects. By using teaching resources for primary schools, it’s easier for teachers to make lessons more animated and enjoyable.
- Pupils will improve their critical thinking skills and develop in depth knowledge and understanding of the curriculum.
- Students will gain a better understanding of global issues like inequality and poverty through the use of learning resources.
- Pupils will have the opportunity to take part in discussions and develop their knowledge of global problems through the use of primary school resources.
- Students will get to assess their individual values and learn about how they affect others.
The benefits of global learning for teachers
Alongside the benefits for students and pupils, teachers can benefit from global learning too. Not only does it assist them in producing excellent results when exam time comes around, but it can also help in many other ways as the bullet points below describe.
- Teachers who use global learning resources in their education programs will engage their pupils and help them to develop an in-depth understanding of the curriculum.
- Teachers will improve student knowledge when it comes to global problems and the individual’s role in society.
- Teachers can get opportunities to work with colleagues from other schools in the area to promote global learning practices.
- Teachers benefit from a wealth of easily accessible online global learning resources.
There are thousands of schools around the country that already use global learning and report positive feedback on the concept. If your school hasn’t implemented global learning yet, now is the time to start the ball rolling. Ensuring students perform well in lessons like Geography and other subjects is a priority for all teachers. Global learning helps to secure excellent results while enlightening the students and pupils. Global learning allows children to understand their role in the world and their impact on society.
Become a global learning pioneer this year and ensure all your students benefit!